EYE ON MONEY – September/October, 2022
Check out the new Eye On Money issue for tips and info on starting a college fund for your child, converting to a Roth IRA, things to consider as you near retirement, and more!
We invite you to check out the new issue of Eye On Money! Inside are articles on:
- Saving for college. Although the cost of college may be daunting, starting a college fund to help tackle the cost doesn’t have to be. These tips can help you get started saving for your child’s college education.
- Converting to a Roth IRA. Is a Roth IRA conversion right for you? Here are a few things to consider when deciding whether to convert your traditional IRA to a Roth IRA.
- Things to consider as you near retirement. Don’t miss this one if you are within 10 years of retirement.
- TIPS and I Bonds. Both types of bonds provide protection from inflation. This article looks at how they differ.
- Also in this issue, you can learn why it’s a good idea to save your home improvement receipts, as well as discover four ways to check out charities before you donate. Plus, you can take an armchair tour of Italy’s Umbria region, read about a few fun events planned for the fall, and see if you can identify ten novels in our latest quiz.
Please let us know if you have questions about anything in Eye On Money.